Name: Frank Chojinski
Information Security Officer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Kleiner GmbH
Name: Thilo Weiß
E-mail address: Datenschutz@kleiner-gmbh.de
Company name: Orgateam Unternehmensberatung GmbH
1. The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our homepage is a very serious concern for us. All information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, account number, etc., as well as all information that can be traced back to you, is referred to as personal data.
2. We want you to know when we collect which data and how we use it. We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by possible external service providers. Your data will only be processed on a legal basis and will be adequately protected. Personal data is only automatically collected on this website to the extent technically necessary.
3. Below you will find information on which data is collected during your visit to the homepage and how it is used.
4. We ensure a high level of security for particularly confidential data, such as in payment transactions or with regard to your enquiries to us, by using SSL encryption. However, we would like to take this opportunity to point out the general dangers of Internet use over which we have no control. Especially in e-mail traffic, your data is not secure without further precautions and can possibly be collected by third parties.
5. If you have any questions or concerns regarding data protection, please contact our external data protection officer in writing email@example.com
§ 2 Collection and processing of data
I. Website access
1. The delivery and presentation of content via our website technically requires the collection of certain data. When you access our website, these so-called server log files are collected by us or the provider of the web space. The corresponding information consists of the name of the website, the file, the current date, the amount of data, the web browser and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet provider, the referrer URL as the page from which you have accessed our site, as well as the corresponding IP address.
2. We use this data for the presentation and delivery of our content, for the ability to provide our website as well as for statistical purposes (for this we use appropriate tools - see below). No personal user profiles are created.
3. This information helps us to optimise our website offering. We also reserve the right to carry out checks if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use of our offer.
II. Use and disclosure of personal data
1. If you have provided us with personal data, we will only use it to respond to your enquiries and for the purposes described above.
2. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing - in particular the disclosure of order data to suppliers -, if this is necessary for billing purposes, if we are legally obliged to do so or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
3. The deletion of stored personal data takes place if you revoke your consent to storage, if knowledge of the data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored, i.e. the process has been completed and there are no statutory deletion periods to prevent this, or if storage of the data is not permitted for other legal reasons. If the data cannot be deleted, it will be blocked for further processing until the expiry of statutory deletion periods.
http://www.aboutads.info/choices for the USA
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices for Europe
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of a legal violation. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately. Please observe the data protection declarations of the third parties to whose site the link is made.
§ 3 Your rights - information, correction, deletion, blocking
1. You can obtain information free of charge at any time about the personal data we have stored about you and about the origin, recipient and purpose of data collection and data processing.
2. You also have the right to demand the correction, blocking or deletion of your data. Excluded from the deletion or blocking is data that is kept due to legal regulations or is required for proper business processing. To ensure that a data block can be implemented at any time, data is kept in a blocking file for control purposes. If data is not covered by a legal archiving obligation, we delete your data after the legal basis no longer applies, in particular at your request. If the archiving obligation applies, we will block your data for this period.
3. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
4. If you wish to assert one of these rights against us, please contact the above-mentioned office in writing with proof of identification. Please understand that we must of course also verify you as the recipient - to protect your personal data.
Server log files
The server log files are personal data referred to as "usage data". They accrue when you access our website. This information does not allow us to draw any direct conclusions about you personally, but for technical reasons it is indispensable for the delivery and presentation of our content. Furthermore, they serve our statistics and the continuous optimisation of our contents. Typical log files include the date and time of access, the amount of data, the browser used for access and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of the provider you have contracted, the page from which you came to our site (referrer URL) and your IP address. Log files also enable a precise check in the event of suspicion of unlawful use of our website. Based on the IP address at hand, it may be possible for investigating authorities to identify the person concerned.
§ 4 SSL encryption
Our website uses SSL encryption when it comes to the transmission of confidential or personal content of our users. This encryption is activated, for example, when processing payment transactions and when you send us enquiries via our website. Please make sure that SSL encryption is activated on your side for corresponding activities. The use of encryption is easy to recognise: The display in your browser line changes from "http://" to "https://". Data encrypted via SSL cannot be read by third parties. Only transmit your confidential information when SSL encryption is activated and contact us in case of doubt.
§ 5 Use of web analysis programs
Web analysis programs accept the IP address transmitted by you during your visit and allow IP-related evaluations. However, we only ever use such tools in such a way that the IP address is shortened and thus anonymised in order to prevent a reference to a person. The use of these tools only serves the purpose of optimising the website by collecting statistical data or other measures.
1. Google Analytics
The operating company of the Google Analytics component is Google Ireland Limited, a company registered and operated under Irish law (registration number: 368047) with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
The controller uses the addition "_gat._anonymizeIp" for the web analysis via Google Analytics. By means of this add-on, the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is shortened and anonymised by Google if access to our Internet pages takes place from a Member State of the European Union or from another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyse the flow of visitors to our Internet page. Google uses the data and information obtained, among other things, to evaluate the use of our website, to compile online reports for us showing the activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of our website.
Google Analytics sets a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. What cookies are has already been explained above. By setting the cookie, Google is enabled to analyse the use of our website. Each time one of the individual pages of this website operated by the data controller is called up and on which a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the Internet browser on the data subject's information technology system is automatically caused by the respective Google Analytics component to transmit data to Google for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, Google obtains knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the data subject, which Google uses, among other things, to track the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently to enable commission calculations.
By means of the cookie, personal information, such as the access time, the place from which an access originated and the frequency of visits to our website by the data subject, is stored. Each time the data subject visits our website, this personal data, including the IP address of the internet connection used by the data subject, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass on this personal data collected via the technical procedure to third parties.
The data subject can prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as already described above, at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programmes.
2. Google Analytics: Double Click
a. We continue to use Google Analytics to analyse data from Double Click cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not wish this, you can deactivate this via the Ads Preferences Manager.
b. In accordance with the provisions of the BDSG, we have concluded an agreement with Google Ireland on commissioned data processing.
3. Google Tag Manager
This website also uses the Google Tag Manager. Through this service, website tags can be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags, insofar as these are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
4. Google Maps Plug-In
a. We use a plug-in of the internet service Google Maps on our website. The operator of Google Maps is Google Inc, based in the USA, CA 94043, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View.
b. By using Google Maps on our website, information about the use of this website and your IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and also stored on this server.
e. By using this site, you consent to the collection and processing of information by Google Inc. as described above.
g. Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS (APPLICANTS (INSIDE)).
The protection of your personal data is a very serious concern for us.
Any information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, account number, etc., and any information that can be traced back to you, is referred to as personal data.
We want you to know when we collect which data and how we use it. We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by possible external service providers. Your data will be protected within the framework of the legal regulations. Personal data is only automatically collected on this website to the extent that is technically necessary.
2 Responsible party/data protection officer
2.1 Responsible person
- KLEINER GmbH
- Göppinger Straße 2-4
- 75179 Pforzheim | Germany
- Fon +49 7231 6072-0
- Fax +49 7231 6072-1039
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2 Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the postal address given above, Attn: Data Protection Officer, or by email at email@example.com
3 Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights in relation to us regarding personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
For BW, this is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information BW Königstrasse 10 a, 70173 Stuttgart, P.O. Box 10 29 32 70025 Stuttgart, Tel: 0711/615541-0, FAX: 0711/615541-15, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to exercise your data subject rights, simply send an email to
In doing so, proof of identification may be requested.
4 Data collection/purpose/legal basis
The personal data you provide will be collected, processed and used for the purpose of deciding on the establishment of an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 (1) DSGVO in conjunction with Section 26 (1) Federal Data Protection Act. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the processing of the application process and for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship. If you do not provide us with your data, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you in the selection process for filling the advertised position. No automated decision-making will be carried out.
As a matter of principle, your personal data will not be passed on to external third parties. If operationally necessary, external service providers are involved as order processors (Art. 28 DSGVO) in compliance with data protection regulations. In order to assess your documents, they will be forwarded to the relevant contact person in the department for which the application is intended. A transfer to a third country or an international organisation of the personal data provided by you does not take place and is not planned.
6 Data storage/deletion.
Your application documents will be stored by us for the duration of the application process and will be kept for 6 months beyond that in order to be able to answer any questions you may have. After this period, the documents will be deleted. Documents sent by post will be returned or destroyed after 6 months. We will only store your data until revoked with your express written consent in order to be able to contact you in the future regarding job offers within our company that may be of interest to you.